Express Scripts is a pharmacy services company putting medicine within reach. We deliver smarter pharmacy services through bold action, specialized care, data insights and innovative solutions, making healthcare more affordable and accessible for millions of people.
Our legacy of innovation and bold action is seen throughout our company’s 30+ years. We have successfully helped patients and clients overcome great challenges in healthcare by doing two things incredibly well: taking care of patients and controlling costs. Our continued success relies on our commitment to do what’s right for our patients and clients and to always keep patients at the center of everything we do.
Headquartered in St. Louis, Express Scripts is the nation’s largest pharmacy benefit manager. We provide network-pharmacy claims processing, home delivery pharmacy care, specialty pharmacy care, benefit-design consultation, drug utilization review, formulary management and medical and drug data analysis services. Express Scripts also distributes a full range of biopharmaceutical products and provides extensive cost-management and patient-care services.
Express Scripts Mobile App
From up-to-the-minute order status to a handy “medicine cabinet” to keep track of prescriptions, the Express Scripts mobile app is an on-the-go pharmacy that’s always at your fingertips. Search for “Express Scripts” in your mobile device’s app store and download for free today.
Use the Express Scripts app to:
- View your medication history and payment details
- Manage prescriptions and check for drug interactions
- Refill your prescriptions and renew home deliveries
- Check on your prescription refill and delivery status
- Receive personalized pharmacy alerts for your treatment plan
Take Advantage of Home Delivery
For the affordable and convenient pharmacy care you need, choose home delivery. You’ll get up to a 90 day supply of maintenance medications with free standard shipping.
Health & Safety Support
- Our pharmacists are available 24/7 to help with your medication questions.
- Specialist pharmacists have in-depth training in the medications used to treat specific conditions, such as high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and diabetes.
Cost Saving Services
- You will typically pay less by getting up to a 90 day supply.
- Savings notifications let you know when you have new ways to save.
- Prescription benefit specialists can help you find other cost saving opportunities, such as using generics.
- Enjoy free standard shipping directly to your home.
- Automatically receive refill reminders by email or on our mobile app so you never run out.
- Refill your medications by phone, on our website, or on our app.
- With your permission, we will contact your doctor when it’s time to renew.